Gateway Law $1000 College Scholarship 2016InjuryAttorney
Looking for a Scholarship in 2016? Want $1,000 for college? Gateway Law can help make that happen.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2016 or 2017 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses in 2017, consider entering the Gateway Law Firm’s College Scholarship Contest. If you or your family member has been harmed in an accident, you have gone or are going through a very emotional time. We not only want to help our clients, but anyone affected by a personal injury, so we would also like to help you with your educational goals.
We do not want an accident to force you to put your goals on the backburner, especially your educational goals. With this scholarship we hope that we can help you with some expenses if you are a current or upcoming college student. This scholarship will go to help one deserving individual who has been personally injured in an accident or whose life has been impacted by a loved one’s accident.
Gateway Law will award a $1,000 scholarship in January 2017 to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully express in 800 words or less how an accident (that happened to you personally, or to a loved one) has impacted your life and how you are working to rebuild or better your life by attending college and not letting tragedy stop you.
The Scholarship Prompt:
In 800 words or less, tell us how you have been personally impacted by an accident that has happened to you or a loved one, and how you are committed to rebuilding and continuing your education in order to better your life for yourself and those around you.
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: Jane-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
- Email the Word document or PDF as an attachment to email@example.com with your response.
- Use the subject line: Gateway Law $1,000 Scholarship 2016
- Submissions must be received by midnight on December 1, 2016.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by December 30th, 2016 and notify you in January 2017. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,000.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog.
To Be Eligible for our Gateway Law 2016 Scholarship:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 30.
- Attach a copy of your most recent school or college transcript and/or proof of school enrollment.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- No friends, family, or prior clients of Gateway Law may apply.
- Bad reviews have been a problem so help to remove Google review would prove helpful.